Public Passive House Exhibition
|Friday 13 April - Saturday 14 April
| Festival House Bregenz - Werkstattbühne
|13 April 2007 9 am - 7 pm
14 April 2007 9 am - 5 pm
to the exhibition is free for all visitors. Exhibition
Beat escalating energy costs! Passive houses allow for more comfort
and lower energy demand: Intelligent solutions for old and new buildings
will be on show at the 2007 Passive House Exhibition in Bregenz:
- Building companies, specialist federations, architecture and
- Producers of windows, doors, ventilation systems and insulating
- Providers of building parts, whole solutions, house technology
systems and solar companies
They present building components and products which reach the top
standards for energy-efficient building through high quality and
- Entrance to the exhibition is free for all visitors.
- Conference and exhibition take place directly next to each other
in the Festival House Bregenz.
- A support programme of lectures is directed at conference and
exhibition visitors. Here exhibitors can present their products
We would be pleased to welcome you at the 2007 Passive House exhibition.
The exhibition is directed at interested building owners and specialist
visitors such as architects, building specialists, planners, energy
consultants, producers of building products, companies in the building
industry, housing industry and energy providers.
To order the exhibitor documents:
Energieinstitut Vorarlberg, Ursula Langer
Tel. +43 (0) 5572 - 31 202 -80, Fax: -180
Closing date for registration for exhibitors
It is recommended to register early as the available exhibition
space is limited.